Milwaukee 1/2 in. D-Handle Drill 0-600 RPM w/ QUIK-LOK cord
Model Number: 1007-1
The durable, glass-reinforced nylon D-handle and side handle assist with a secure grip and extra control. The professionals choice D-handled drills that deliver superior job site performance. With a exceptional Milwaukee-built motor, trigger speed control and reverse, the 1/2 in. D-Handle Drill helps you reach supreme productivity on the job. Helical-cut, heat-treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The QUIK-LOK cord detaches easily for storage or service replacement. Use this 1/2 in. D-handle drill with our right angle drive attachment for increased versatility.
- 1/2 in. Trigger Speed Control Reversing
- Helical Cut, Heat Treated Gears
- 7 Amp MILWAUKEE Motor
- Variable Speed, Control Reversing
- Durable, Glass Reinforced Nylon Handles
- All Ball And Roller Bearings
- Volts: 120V
- Amps: 7
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2 in.
- No Load RPM: 0-600
- Gear Train: Triple
- Spindle Diameter and Thread: 1/2 in. - 20
- Length: 14.75 in.
- Side Handle
- 8 ft. 3-Wire Quik-Lok Cord Set (48-76-4008)
- Chuck Key
- Rubber Flex Key Holder