Milwaukee M18 Job Site Fan
Model Number: 0886-20
The M18 Job site Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 feet, making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of job sites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Job site Fan delivers up to 17 hours of run-time on low* for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This job site fan features a 120 degree adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. *17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Powerful Airflow System: Circulates Air Over 40 Feet
- Provides up to 17 hours of runtime on an REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery
- Adjustable Head: 120 degree Adjustable Head, and 9 Stopping Positions, Provide Best Control of Airflow Direction
- AC Adaptor Included for Extended Run-Time
- Four keyhole hangers and two hanging holes allow for multiple hanging orientations
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries
- Voltage 18V
- Tool Warranty 1 Year
- Length 10.29 in.
- Weight 5.2 lbs
- On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery
- Height 14.07 in.
- Width 7.15 in.
- Speed High – 2,350 RPMS, Med – 1,900 RPMs, Low – 1,370 RPMs
- Max Air Flow 284 CFM (18 MPH)
***17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately)
- (1) M18 Job site Fan (0886-20)
- (1) AC Adapter