Milwaukee 1/2 in. Super Hawg with Carrying Case
Model Number: 1680-21
Setting the standard for power and speed. The 1/2 in. Super Hawg is the right tool to use for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The two-speed adjustable Milwaukee-built motor has a high operating speed, with an easy-turn gear shift knob and a clutch in the low gear range. You will get maximum versatility and comfort with the soft-grip Roto-Lok handle, which shifts between three positions, and the front t-bar handle on the gear case. A durable carrying case is included with this heavy-duty tool.
- Powerful 13.0-amp motor: Delivers 450 RPM - 1,750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-Lok handle: Features 90 degree left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: Provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Length 22 in.
- Weight 14.7 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 8 ft. Fixed
- No Load RPM 450-1,750
- Amps 13
- Spindle 5/8 in.-16
- Capacity in Steel Twist Bit 1/2 in.
- Capacity in Wood Auger 1-1/2 in.|Self-Feed 4-5/8 in.
- Chuck Size 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type Keyed
- Construction Type Grounded
- Gear Train Triple
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock No
- (1) 1/2 in. Super Hawg (1680-20)
- (1) Side Handle