Milwaukee 1/2 in. Compact Drill 450 RPM
Model Number: 1660-6
Built for two-handed operation, the drill has extra long handles for added leverage and control. This compact specialty drill brings big power. The 1/2 in. Compact Drill has the strength and versatility to handle high-torque drilling and material mixing jobs. You will get quiet performance from the heat-treated, helical-cut gears.
- Tool only
- Extra long switch handle and pipe handle allow maximum leverage for drilling, reaming large holes, and added control
- Rear mounted assist spade handle
- Poly chrome alloy steel gears for high torque transmission with minimum wear
- Volts: 120V
- Amps: 7
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2 in.
- No Load RPM: 450
- Gear Train: Triple
- Spindle Diameter: 5/8 in. - 16
- Length: 12-1/4 in.
- Milwaukee 1/2 in. compact drill 450 RPM